Phoenix Gold Australia's 12x 12" Elite's 24kw - 160.2dB @ 40Hz

MOAR!!!!!

Hard to do MOAWR work on this project when I'm stuck behind a desk on the phones all week ;)

But I agree I want MOAWR progreess too, especially since it's starting to warm up down here and there's lots of shows starting to show up on the schedule!!!

Oh Yeah and I want to go Head to Head with LunchBox too!!! Think of the crowd excitement!!!

im thinking summernats will be awsome?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

All I got to say is that car is going to sound great once its done. Good luck!

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315188818' post='1673394]

There can never be way to many pictures. EVER :good: :good: keep the updates comming, i love this build :)

and where abouts did you get them subs from ?

Believe it or not we did get some feedback on the PG forum that there were too many pics LOL!!!

Anyway, GEM we are the Australian distributors for Phoenix Gold and are now bringin the gear into Australia, so to get the subs I walked out intot he warehouse LOL!!!

Funny thing is we're still just a bunch of guys building this in my garage on the weekends, so in that regard it's a pretty 'small' build just hoping to be in the mid 150's with music when it's all up and running ;)

Cheers,

Scott

well im pretty sure you guys doing this build will give phoenix gold a good name and get you guys some business real soon, and i might have missed it but how much power are you running ?

looking DAMN good, much like anything you build! lol but it's coming along very nicely indeed!!

can't wait till this is up and playing, sooooooo excited!!

Lunchbox what the hell is happening in your build log i dont see no updates :(

im thinking summernats will be awsome?

When and where is summernats ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

now THAT will be AWEZOME!!! as long as your not TOO much louder than me, it has to be close to be exciting!! hahaha

Bah! We're only going to be running 11,250w RMS compared to your 18k, and we're 4th Order Vs your 6th Order, and your box is a permanent part of your car too not a drop in box. Only two advantages we do have is more Vd and a bit stonger cabin section to our car... If we come close to your scores we will be ÜBER HAPPY!!! So happy in fact that we will need to use the umlaut LOL!!! (thanks for lending us that joke Weezo)

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315229544' post='1674144]

well im pretty sure you guys doing this build will give phoenix gold a good name and get you guys some business real soon, and i might have missed it but how much power are you running ?

Sorry Gem, as mentioned above we're going to run a total of 11,250w RMS into the subs, basically we are going to be running 1x Ti1500.1 (1250w RMS) per 2x Ti212d4 subs and each sub will get 625w RMS. So with 18x subs that's 9x amps for a total of 11,250w RMS.

Of course we will also be running as many mids and highs as we can reasonably fit, with the current plan of 3 sets of 6-1/2" Components in the front doors plus a set of 6-1/2" Coaxials in the rear doors. We're also going to try to fit in 8pr of 6x9's and another 2pr of 6-1/2" Components throughout the car. These will all run off of SD500.4 amps (4x 75w RMS), so if it goes to plan we will need 5 of them for another 1,500w RMS of mids and highs

We'll just have to wait and see how much we can stuff in there along with all the batteries, TV Monitors, Camera systems and other goodies... :D

Cheers,

Scott

Oh yeah side note...

Since Steve Meade put a link to this thread up on his Facebook page yesterday we got so many hits that it shut down our Photobucket account!!!

We've upgraded first thing this morning, but it can take up to 24Hrs to process, so pics should be back up soon!

What a GREAT problem to have Huh!!!

Scott

-------

HaHa as soon as I posted this, the pics came back up!!!

Archived