Sonic Electronix

This friday I'm getting a pair of amps. One is a Visionik 325w one ch. amp, and a Pioneer 200w 2ch amp. Really don't know much else bout them yet, but for only $80 for the pair its a good deal. I hope to check them before I buy them to make sure they work. But I have a small problem, my head unit only has one pre-amp out put. Can I use both amps or do I need to upgrade my head unit?

What exactly are you using them for? Using y adapters eliminates the ability to balance or fade (one or the other).

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Also I'm going to have to get an amp install kit or 2, but not sure what to get. I think the Visionik is 325 watts and the Pioneer is 200 watts. Any ideas of what would work? Probally wont get around to installing these for a couple of weeks.

You could pick up something like a Kicker KX3...it's a simple little crossover with (I think) basic line-driver ability.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I ended only getting one amp, but think I got a good one. It's a Pioneer GM-X362 2ch amp. Don't know anything bout it. I'd like to use to power at least one of my subs if not both. Anyways heres a sneak peak of the amp. I'll post a few more pics tonight when I get home from work. P190811_1327_01.jpg