SPLadd1ct Posted August 18, 2011 Report Posted August 18, 2011 I have two grey 50' spools of 1/0 Shok Industries CCA power cable. The brand new stuff mechman just got in! I am using the other spool of wire I got to make custom lengths! The price is $145 shipped firm for each spool and 3$ a foot + 1/2 shipping if you want a custom length. I will cut you a better deal if you want both 50' spools, just let me know! Comparison of Stinger HPM wire on left and Shok cable on the right! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
SPLadd1ct Posted August 19, 2011 Author Report Posted August 19, 2011 TTT 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
soundsystemaniac Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 PM'd Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
SPLadd1ct Posted August 19, 2011 Author Report Posted August 19, 2011 PM'd Sale pending on 35' feet and 10'(custom lengths). Two full 50' spools still available! Let's get these moving! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
smokeumtires Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 how much shipped to me in hawaii? 96754.... one spool
knowledge Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 ill give u a fresh kenwood kvt 514 for both spools and what ever u have left on the other one, ill even throw in a fluke ddm meter, and a fluke clamp meter or a expert lable maker. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SPLadd1ct Posted August 19, 2011 Author Report Posted August 19, 2011 ill give u a fresh kenwood kvt 514 for both spools and what ever u have left on the other one, ill even throw in a fluke ddm meter, and a fluke clamp meter or a expert lable maker. Too bad I am not interested in trades, that fluke clamp meter is very tempting! Thanks for the offer though! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
Watch the bass Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 ? The field is to small to fill in the numbers for shippincoast to Hawai "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
smokeumtires Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 i has the power to delete threads answer now!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.