is it in mod 5 now? I read on this last season. Freakn bummer. I have state record in s5 155.2 I know there's louder out there but for 7k watts I'm happy i also lead points in db5 :-) nice truck. Any build pics

no itll go back to street 5 at state finals and post a even higher score, no build pics we threw it together the night before and ran into problems, thus having to run it in mod 4

Damn it, Berger, I wish I woulda went to the show now. Didn't know you guys were gonna be there. Nice scores

lol :P we'll be at state finals

was that the truck that got the bullshit dq at finals last year?

Any post with details on that? Google failed me

theres a thread on here and CA.com and other places, only link i have

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-questions/58353-congratulations-david-berger-aka-basebalz.html

I was there and it looks like I made it in the first video. I'm standing in the back right corner of the tent by the t-shirt. :peepwall:

It was definitely loud even from where I was standing. I'm ready for the next show already.

yeah, im bringing mine to demo

is it in mod 5 now? I read on this last season. Freakn bummer. I have state record in s5 155.2 I know there's louder out there but for 7k watts I'm happy i also lead points in db5 :-) nice truck. Any build pics

no itll go back to street 5 at state finals and post a even higher score, no build pics we threw it together the night before and ran into problems, thus having to run it in mod 4

Damn it, Berger, I wish I woulda went to the show now. Didn't know you guys were gonna be there. Nice scores

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-questions/58353-congratulations-david-berger-aka-basebalz.html

I was there and it looks like I made it in the first video. I'm standing in the back right corner of the tent by the t-shirt. :peepwall:

It was definitely loud even from where I was standing. I'm ready for the next show already.

Sounds good, I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

Team That Hertz2001 MustangPioneer AVIC D32 DD3512's superchargedDD M3AJL VR 6 1/2 comps and TR 5x7 coaxJL 300/4Mechman 270 amp altXS Power D3400 under hoodXS Power D3100 in trunkTL MECA score: 144.4 @ 37hz at the headrest with the trunk open

sweet thanks

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

that shit is fuckin ugly! ooo wee Im jealous

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

that shit is fuckin ugly! ooo wee Im jealous

huh ?

"the truck is getting loud, wow I am envious"

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Lots of flexing. Nice Video.

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

nice vid first i have seen using the n3's

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner