a little story of that one crazy girl we all meet well here is like the 4th one ive met

Ok so i started talkin to this girl about a month ogo. we didnt date or anything we chilled a couple times hooked up once that was it. she really start "falling for me" then things got weird. She was viewing my facebook wall every hour or so. i went out with a few friends and a couple girls that are taken and she gets irritated with me. at this point im like what ever. me and my most recent ex (that i still have feelings for) started talkin again. so being the honest guy i am i told this girl about my ex and everything and told her nothing would happen with me and her cause of my feelings for my ex. she says ok i understand. she becomes an understanding girl. then i tell her me and my ex are working things out. at this point all hell breaks loose. i get called a dick im a selfish F##% and all this shit. then she tells me she done erased my number deletes me on facebook the whole nine yard come to find out shes viewing my profile on another website every 20 minutes she added 3 of my friend who all told me this bitch is crazy and she brings me up ever few messages. So my question for people is. Why are women crazy? i didnt say all women im guessing just the ones i meet? anyway for anyone bothering to read this

/end rant

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

apparrently more then guys are with pussy

My current Set up

id be on the look out for that bitch. the ones that are like that are quick to attack the car

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

id be on the look out for that bitch. the ones that are like that are quick to attack the car

what car -_- im still looking to buy one

My current Set up

what car -_- im still looking to buy one

ok then shell steal your laces out your shoes and cut the brake line on your bike lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc