DC Sound Lab

Possibly needing a new amp

b-stock just has scratches on them but i dont really care if you buy it. this guy obviously just wants to sell his friends amp

if that's what you think, i'm helping the guy sell his amp, he's getting a suv, and he works nights, and he lives 1600 miles away.. but you're just jealous because i know someone who has an aq1200 LOL, why make the guy buy a small amp and cost him more money in the long run if he wants to upgrade his system to a dual amp setup, when he can have 1 nice amp strong enough to push 2, and B stock has scratches on it for almost the same price of a new one.. hmm and all i'm doing is saving a college student a FEW bucks that you don't seem to get. You apparently didn't read he's on a budget... so why not help the guy out for once..

well im a college student so i know about being on a budget. i was trying to help him keep his cost low while still getting the most out of his subs. the aq1200 would only be getting 435 watts to each subs whereas an aq750 would give 750 watts to each sub.

why would i be jealous that you know someone who has an aq1200??

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

alright thanks guys, but i dont want any fights. lol... i might just wait and buy new once i figure out how much im getting for my JLs. that way i know its under warranty and everything. not to discredit your friend, Speedball. I just want to make sure im getting a product in the best quality.. new. lol... might not even buy an amp, depends on the JL sell. then if or when i upgrade. ill do what i gotta do.... now i feel like this post is a waste.... haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg