has anyone heard anything about these. their made by dei which ive heard that is the same company that makes the vipers? not sure. but anway i work at circuit city and its the best security system their and it comes with remote start. my truck has all manual locks and stuff right now and with the parts needed, unit itself, and labor its gonna be $500 with my employee discount. heres a link to it.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Python-990-...roductDetail.do

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

WOW! the viper 5900 I had in my ram cast that much for the same thing but I got a time and temp module added also!

how much are they charging for labor?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the labor is usually like $150 but with my discount i think it was like 60. and that WOW is that a good or bad wow? lol

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

bad, like I said I got all the same but the viper and a time and temp control module for 500.00, yeah viper is a dei product and so is python but they are not the same. Dont get me wrong python is decent.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

oo thats not good. im supposed to be havin it done tomorrow but i think ima go up to this place on the way to work cz they have the vipers and ima check them out and see how much they want for it to be installed and stuff. thanks for the input.

ok so one more noob question. what makes the vipers better than the pythons?

ok so one more noob question. what makes the vipers better than the pythons?

actually I think they are the exact same thing..just different labels as far as the install it should be the same. I worked for Circuit City for about 5 years as there roadshop installation manager and I got my Python 990 for under 200 bucks straight from DEI... what you can do is call DEI and tell then that you work for circuit city and that you want their accomadation prices..then you can donwload the order form from ccity.com or firedogcar.com (only works at the store) and fax it in you'll get a huge discount. also for the installation I didn't pay for mine because I did it but I did other peoples for basicly free just ask one of the installers wht the would charge you and if its higher than 60 bucks just pay the store to do it

InternetExplorerWallpaper1.jpg

better parts easier to use, install, more reliable....

Viper 5900 = Python 990. They are the exact same alarm. I installed alot of 990's at circuit city and we do a ton of 5900s at the shop I'm at now. Only difference is the color of the led.

Viper isn't "better" than python, and python isn't "better" than viper.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

funny cause my wiring harness is different and so is the antenna and we stopped doing python cause we kept having problems with things such as range, and arm disarm functions....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived