well since caffiene is a drug it can be expected... lol but i didnt down all them drinks at once i had an 8 hour shift, 4 energy drinks and 3 regular sodas so i had to ration it out

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol wonder what would happen if i downed half a bottle of asprin, or a bottle of vodka... the caffiene is just less adictive and usually in less concentration... but my cousin got "addicted" once and its pretty much liek anything else except you ahve alot more brain control... but after deciding to stop drinking coke after doing so for 4 years at the same exact time he would get all gittery and sometimes shivver out of nowhere

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol wonder what would happen if i downed half a bottle of asprin, or a bottle of vodka... the caffiene is just less adictive and usually in less concentration... but my cousin got "addicted" once and its pretty much liek anything else except you ahve alot more brain control... but after deciding to stop drinking coke after doing so for 4 years at the same exact time he would get all gittery and sometimes shivver out of nowhere

IMO that all will power,i've never been addicted to any product in my life,  its hard for me to understand Alcoholism, caffiene addiction, or drug addiction...because i've never seen anything that i cant just tell someone no thank you.

lmfao, thats gotta be a bullhit urban legend.  I've downed 6 redbulls in 14 minutes before

6 redbulls is barely 2 large Rockstars

nah it probably happened but that wasnt the whole story... 6 redbulls alone shouldnt kill you... that kid was probably like 100lb, had heart problems, was just running alot, and was on steroids or something

Archived