TechSys Posted October 31, 2006 Report Posted October 31, 2006 Today, I tried something called Upshot Kola . It comes in a 75ml bottle. Can be mixed with other drinks or taken by itself. I took it by itself. Well, it definitely had some serious kick. I wasn't able to sit still for a few hours, even worked through lunch which is VERY rare for me to do. The taste, initially, was like a cola drink (cheks or something o that type). After the first taste of it, well, it wasn't that great. Will I try it again, probably. I may mix it with coca-cola next time. Oh, the reason it comes in such a small bottle is it's a concentrated energy drink. It comes in three flavors, Kola, Fruit, and Mocha. You cna find out more about it at http://www.drinksthatwork.com/index_flash.php Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
93Cutty Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 RED BULL and RED BULL sugar free are good. I also like the regular Monster and full throttle energy drinks. The NASTY SHIT to me would be SOBES superman drink, it comes in a white can and it tastes like a couple tootsie roll suckers mixed up in a blender with a red bull. I'm pretty sure it'll grow hair on your balls! You should drink some then Kev Jk. I tried this one stuff, I forget what it was but it was like a watered down sucker.. I drank it of course
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 i drink water and eat apples :^
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 I bought this energy drink while I was working out at the gym, made my heart pumpin. I only drank 5 shots worth.(i drew a line to where the level is at now
S12X Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 cocaine is the best is that stuff actually any good? and dont they only sell it in cali and ny right now?? i want some! new setup in the works
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 i saw some at Spencers Gift (i live in TX)
AI James Posted December 5, 2006 Author Report Posted December 5, 2006 i have never seen the Hollow point megalo, and i want to try that cocaine as well, anyone have it available in thier area i'll pay shipping
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 i have never seen the Hollow point megalo, and i want to try that cocaine as well, anyone have it available in thier area i'll pay shipping that hollow point was $3 a bottle, no tax..12fl oz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.