BernyMacs 1999 Acura Integra 4dr build log

Congratulations brother is very gratifying to see the love they have for a car at the time of arming and more with the restoration you've done hits

Thanks man! It was a fun process to be able to build a car like this and even more so when you get to drive it.

The car looks great. And looks like it should sound great as well.

Yeah man I love my sounds. I might change out the subs and amps in the future to something with better sound quality. Although I never have heard the subs yet so we'll see if I'll chage that or not!

this is a badass build in the making

Thanks bro!

yuk.jpg

Shit looks awesome man, turned out great for sure. You should have room for 3 18s in the backseat like in the back of my civic. :drink40::peepwall:

Loving the LCAs...I got the pic performance LCAs for my vic, but considered the Fs. Im assuming Nastie is a garage close to you, because I couldnt find them on google. Would LOVE to be able to just order a wire tucked harness instead of threading together my own when I get around to it. I need to get a cherry picker too to do regular work like this. Oh, and a garage would be great too. :lol: Loving your yuk too dude, shit looks good. Keep it up. :good:

Shit looks awesome man, turned out great for sure. You should have room for 3 18s in the backseat like in the back of my civic. :drink40::peepwall:

Loving the LCAs...I got the pic performance LCAs for my vic, but considered the Fs. Im assuming Nastie is a garage close to you, because I couldnt find them on google. Would LOVE to be able to just order a wire tucked harness instead of threading together my own when I get around to it. I need to get a cherry picker too to do regular work like this. Oh, and a garage would be great too. :lol: Loving your yuk too dude, shit looks good. Keep it up. :good:

Yeah Nastie garage is located in CA. They did the wire tuck harness for me and the price was damn good :D. To bad your out of state. Shipping it to them, get it done then shipped back. IDK if they'll go for that. I thought about doing a wall but I wanted to retain the back seats and if I was to do crazy audio, I'll do it in the yukon instead. No need to put it in the integra. Its nice to have a car that gets good gas mileage, no need to ruin that lol.

yuk.jpg

Shhh...dont remind me. :lol: I need a second vehicle so I can do the engine/tranny swap at some point...would make life so much easier than having a couple nights to get everything done. Starting with an auto in this thing makes you have to do the tranny swap before any engine mods FTFL. Of course doing anything to a D angine is FTFL. B18C is the way to go for sure.

Whered you get the paint for the carpet? Need to do that soon, the tan interior in these cars is depressing. Does it work o the mats too? If so I just saved $90 for black mats. :rofl: Still have the stock clutch in there, or you upgrading that too? Turbo plans, etc? :drink40:

Yeah they're pretty popular over here. But you see them on coupes more than the sedans. I have yet to see a 4dr like mines with the jdm front within a 20 mile radius of my city. Plus mines are chrome housing which I think matches my car better than the black housing :)

yuk.jpg

Archived