Jump to content

Anyone got Deus Ex Human Revolution?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am about to go pick up my copy, anyone have it? How do you like it?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Its pretty good. I have been playing it on pc and so far im liking it. I am not impressed by the graphics but the gameplay and storyline is good.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

I've been thinking about getting this one I dont have it yet what system you gonna get it for?

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Posted

I already got it for Xbox360, the graphics are ok during gameplay and awesome as usual during some cutscenes(it is Square after all), the gameplay on this game is really really fun though

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I heard gamestop stopped carrying it any truth to that?

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...