RickyFriery97 Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 usually the Download packs are 4 multiplayer and 1 new zombie map, but this was 5 zombie maps 4 are the orginal ones from World at war, but remastered the 5th is called "moon" and is fucking crazy, if you like zombies i highly suggested downloading this, like now my GT is rickyfriery92 (xbox360) im playin the new maps now 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Katt Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I'l Add you and we can play sometime. I have yet to play them though, and i just downloaded them. Going to bed for school sucks. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Supercharged DCs Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 Oh shit, I don't normally buy DLC but I want this... Thanks for letting us no bro Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
RickyFriery97 Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 Oh shit, I don't normally buy DLC but I want this... Thanks for letting us no bro its sick the moon map is fuckin insane 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
RickyFriery97 Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 someone hop on zombs! im on now 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
ineeDBass419 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 Oh shit, I don't normally buy DLC but I want this... Thanks for letting us no bro its sick the moon map is fuckin insane moon is sweet as fuck..one of the best IMO xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.