DC Sound Lab

Vote for the DC Girl!!!!

I personally didn't vote for her because her system isn't creative. I vote for people with systems that impress me, whether it be amazing craftsmanship, awesome numbers, or a combination of both. Neither of which include her system. It's awesome that she likes bass, but just because she's a cute girl that is dating an admin here, doesn't mean I'll vote for her. Now if she builds a badass box with a nice amp rack, I'll look at it. but until then, she's flying under my radar.

No offense meant, just thought I'd explain why I'm not voting for her, instead of just busting her balls. Figuratively.

yes

this

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I personally didn't vote for her because her system isn't creative. I vote for people with systems that impress me, whether it be amazing craftsmanship, awesome numbers, or a combination of both. Neither of which include her system. It's awesome that she likes bass, but just because she's a cute girl that is dating an admin here, doesn't mean I'll vote for her. Now if she builds a badass box with a nice amp rack, I'll look at it. but until then, she's flying under my radar.

No offense meant, just thought I'd explain why I'm not voting for her, instead of just busting her balls. Figuratively.

see thats a much more respectful way to word it and i see no problem with it. we will take that into consideration and try to liven it up

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

This

had to clean this up a bit..thanks for all the support stretslappuh, skippy and everyone else who voted

No problem bro sorry about the rant :)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

maybe my post wont get deleted if i just say: This^^^

:ehh:

I just choose not to comment on if I voted for her or Joe Shmoe, but I agree, the system needs work...like two DC5Ks I know someone has laying around lol. She can be the new thor!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

sorry it might have gotten deleted in the clean up or it had something linked to the clean up

:ehh:

I just choose not to comment on if I voted for her or Joe Shmoe, but I agree, the system needs work...like two DC5Ks I know someone has laying around lol. She can be the new thor!

i see what you did there 8)

haha and yea lemme just throw 2 5ks in there at a whim HAHA

i wish i had that kind of paper to do that

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

sorry it might have gotten deleted in the clean up or it had something linked to the clean up

its all good,

you should teach her some fiberglassing though, and do something like this

IMAG0439.jpg