Best beat ever! RUINED BY CLIPPING! Help me please!

Okay, I'm sure most of you guys heard of Jeezy's hustlaz ambition right? Rhetorical question, of course you have! Anyway, I was at a site that was putting up mixtape instrumentals and listened to a completely modified and better beat of hustlaz ambition! Sent chills up my spine, you can tell by all these exclamation marks!

I was always confused by how to recognize if a song is clipped or not. One thread gave me a simple but effective way to find this out using WMP. But for this song I didn't even have to check. The bass bottoms out a lot and sounds wobbly. Sure enough I see those dreadful straight line waves.

Is there any possible way to fix this song's bass? I would really appreciate it! I know you guys will like this beat!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKHXL1PD

LMAO, you didn't fix shit, all you did was make it quieter. There is no way to truly fix clipping, plz ppl just realize this.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LMAO, I'm not cocky. I'm stating the facts, you made the song quieter, it still clips just at a lower volume. Maybe you should take a look at this thread bro http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/117795-how-to-remove-clipping-from-musicvideo/

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

wow another cocky lil bitch on this site i get to block thats cool u like drama as if u were still in school how cutie its fun to block trash out off my life like u try growing up

lol way to overreact. its been said plenty of times that clipping cant be fully fixed.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

xXRaMpOwNaGeXx, calm down bro. No reason to go all crazy like that, just take a breathe and relax. He is right though, you cannot fully "take out" clipping. You CAN do things to "help" against clipping, like you did. But, the fact is, it is still clipping.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yeah, sorry about that omega. All in all, the song is badly clipped and sometimes you just have to deal with it by either being smart with the volume or just skipping the song all together, this would be the latter for me.

2015 Mazda 6