43hz or 44hz constant songs for park and pound etc...

thug motivation 101 and atliens

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

lil jon - push that nigga it´s the best bass race song out there on that range of frequencies, my swift is peaking at 45 hz, i just added a little bit more of speed to the song and now it´s peaking @ 45 hz, raised my score a full db on "street SPL" wich doesn´t have any rules about music :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

lil jon - push that nigga it´s the best bass race song out there on that range of frequencies, my swift is peaking at 45 hz, i just added a little bit more of speed to the song and now it´s peaking @ 45 hz, raised my score a full db on "street SPL" wich doesn´t have any rules about music :)

the original is 41 isnt it? i used that song once. endless bass note

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Original it´2s actually 43 hz constant bass line for straight 2 and a half minutes, i used that song on a "deathmatch" 2 minutes round and scored awesome, that´s a great song indeed, i can get it peaking @ 44 hz if you want and maybe boost it a little bit :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Hahaha well I'm gna try and raise my fcbc scores last one was

157.1 15sec avrg kick

156.6 30sec avrg windshield

155x 45 sec avrg head rest

Now I'm doing way better :) I can hold 15volts for 20sec almost :) my score will improve!!!

And I got o get that park n pound record in meca :) the last show I was 1am away and I totally forgot

To fold down my back seat to open the port to play my tuning so that may have been why my score was low lol... :) we'll see

You might have a little competition on the park and pound... just saying.... lol!

Decaf Zip#1 has Young Jeezy - Prime Minister 44hz for a constant 1min and 30seconds.

Or Push That is 42hz for the whole song, I have a clean no clipping version of that.

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

• 2 weeks later...