08tahoe Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Nice subs. What does it mean when you have lvl 4's with lvl 5 softparts Quote
TRTC360 Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 I'm only giving my two Lv5s 1kw each, don't feel bad about underpowering them lol. I'm sure it'll get plenty loud enough lol I don't the owner might though :/ the difference is we can compare b4 and after loudness, switching from CVX's getting rated power, to Lvl 4's on half rated power :/, I hope it's louder, the owner might get pissed if not cuz I told him to buy those subs haha. Quote '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
TRTC360 Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 Nice subs. What does it mean when you have lvl 4's with lvl 5 softparts the soft parts I believe is the coil, surround, cone, and spiders, someone correct me if i'm wrong, this subs has the lvl 4 motor but with lvl soft parts as listed above ^^ Quote '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Rich859 Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Nice woofers. I get mine saturday!!! Quote
BeatBox Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 nothing wrong with a pair of DC's! i waited almost 4months for mine, glad u decided to wait. wont regret it Quote
TRTC360 Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 Nice woofers. I get mine saturday!!! thanks man, I would like some pics and vids btw! Quote '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
TRTC360 Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 nothing wrong with a pair of DC's! i waited almost 4months for mine, glad u decided to wait. wont regret it thanks man, i'm sure it will be well worth the wait when we get them installed and playing, just wish I had a termlab near me to get some scores up :/ Quote '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
08tahoe Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Nice subs. What does it mean when you have lvl 4's with lvl 5 softparts the soft parts I believe is the coil, surround, cone, and spiders, someone correct me if i'm wrong, this subs has the lvl 4 motor but with lvl soft parts as listed above ^^ Oh ok I get it now, thanks Quote
BeatBox Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 what kind of number u have in mind as far as what u think u might be hitting? Quote
TRTC360 Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 what kind of number u have in mind as far as what u think u might be hitting? i'd be happy with low to mid 140's on music. Quote '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.