kryptonite Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 (edited) I have a video up for partnership but YouTube is asking for documentation stating I'm allowed to use the music in the background. It is a psyph song and I remember seeing somewhere that people are allowed to use the music from psyph. Does anyone know who I can contact to get ahold of some documentation? Edited August 25, 2011 by kryptonite DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Ecco Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I have a video up for partnership but YouTube is asking for documentation stating I'm allowed to use the music in the background. It is a psyph song and I remember seeing somewhere that people are allowed to use the music from psyph. Does anyone know who I can contact to get ahold of some documentation? If I were in your shoes, I'd try to contact Steve ASAP, and ask him to get Psyph to email/fax you any 'documentation'.
kryptonite Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 got the title covered, wish I could contact him directly DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
kryptonite Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 If anyone could contact him for me maybe? DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
thehoe92 Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I just texted him for you Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
meade916 Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 contact psyph, its not my song bro - lol im sure he doesnt mind as long as you put up the name of the song and the artist somewhere. Hit him up on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/psyph1 - then after that fill in whatever info youtube asks for and hope for the best. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts