Second Skin Audio

2 SDC2.5-15-D4s in 8ftcu net

I am Poncho

• 3 weeks later...

wow no comments at all, and i let this go over 2 weeks.

mhmmmm... <_<

anyways, should have vids up soonish, and more pics. i just need a nice day and an field or something to throw a few songs on it. i am putting off getting my amp cause i want to finish building my computer, need about 400 more for that(CPU, memory, and OS). :peepwall: and then prob around new years ill get a 1200d. its plenty loud for me as of right now. :shrug: but im sure ill get used to it as time goes on... <_<

wow i didnt think that was gunna fit nice job and i think u should go for the 2200 the aq1200d is not much power for those give your self the head room for some clean power

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

wow i didnt think that was gunna fit nice job and i think u should go for the 2200 the aq1200d is not much power for those give your self the head room for some clean power

yea thats what i was thinking. was gunna ask, but guess now i dont have too.. btw im runnig them off a infinity 611a which isnt rated for 1ohm but no issues at all yet. doesnt even get hot. trust me i tried. 1.5 hrs driving around nearfull tilt-full tilt. and the 2ohm rated power at 14.4 is 600 something but i think im steady at 14v in my car.

How hard was it to get in there

And those subs sound great btw

omg i dont even know where to start, <_< biggest pain in the ass ive ever delt with. first of all its heavy. probably 75 lbs. and we couldnt get it into the car without taking off the door which was a pain in the ass as well.. then we couldnt get maneuvered into place cause it was too big had to remove the head rests and i had to linebacker it into place while my little buddy held it steady. never again. oh and we got it about half way pushed back when we got it in the hole i cut. got stuck.. had to very carefully get the saws-aw in there to cut out more and then leg pressed it into place. wasnt going anywhere at that point. then 3 cans of great stuff later. and 4-6 screws threw the bottom of box to the metal floor. i would love to see someone try to get that thing out of there.

i learned my lesson though. but i love it, as soon as i heard it for its first few hits it made it all worth it. and now that its broken in and all.. pfft im soo glad i didnt give up. :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice build... It looks good. Now throw some vids of it playing up. :drinks:

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)