Second Skin Audio

Best Box Design For My 18's?

2 18" Dc sound LvL 4's going in the box...and 2 Hifonics Bxi1606D's powering them. Everything else I was pretty cool on. Just the carstereo port calculator wasnt making sense to me when I put all my dimensions in it. Im Just going build the port you suggested. Box will be 41 x 24 x 27 Max dimensions and port 5.5"h x 23.75"w x 20"d, Subs will be facing up and Port will be facing back. Most likely Ill be putting alot of bracing, 45's in all corners, and possibly fiberglassing the inside of the box ( That can get pricy so we will see).

if u are using the calc that i posted then all u have to do is put in the internal dimensions for the enclosure, the port dimensions and the sub displacement....everything else is calculated for you (basically just enter info into all of the yellow boxes)

i likes me some audio stuff...

Cool....just like I pictured it, a big ass ugly rectangle just sitting in my trunk, lol. I've been thinking of doing some kind of fiberglass top just to give it alittle more style. But that's gonna take away from my box space. I guess Ill have to build it and see what it looks like. If you look at the pic I put up, This new box will come up to the top of the back headrests :unsure: