I love small builds, now get them 8's in a good box.

I have dimensions, I can't get Torres' Box Calculator to work. I'm gonna go with an Aeroport or two. Not sure what size yet though. Could use some help finalizing some things.

I love small builds, now get them 8's in a good box.

I have dimensions, I can't get Torres' Box Calculator to work. I'm gonna go with an Aeroport or two. Not sure what size yet though. Could use some help finalizing some things.

1 4" aero should be just right for both 8's

If you need some help with your build just hit me up. Me and another guy on here that's teammates live in muncie and do installs.

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

If you need some help with your build just hit me up. Me and another guy on here that's teammates live in muncie and do installs.

Definitely. Just get ahold of one us, we're always willing to help. Nice to see another person from Muncie here.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Definitely. Just get ahold of one us, we're always willing to help. Nice to see another person from Muncie here.

Definitely nice to see some locals on here. Its nice to see people who actually care about how their setup looks and sounds rather than just the people who are in it to get attention out of it.

For sure, we got 99gtx on here (Wes), Tctdh11 (trent), myself, and one or two others that I can't remember what their s/n's are. All have clean looking setups and clean sounding. We try to do it right around here and pass the pride and joy onto others. Been working DC out here now, Wes has a Lvl 4XL SPL edition, I have a standard XL, Trent has 2 XL Immortal series, and a friend of all of ours has a Lvl 4. Glad to see some sundown in the mix. Looking forward to checking out your system and ride sometime.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived