NEW PRICES !!Full front stage MAKE OFFERS!!!!!

Well well well im making a bump..... now i need some buyers... please make some offers... everything is still for sale... i need money to finish this audio project.... LETS MAKE OFFERS......... ILL ACCEPT ANYTHING FAIR...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

New sale pending in 360

How much for 2 of the Rca's shipped to 90262?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Guys have messages

360 back up

Price on the 360 and the RF t-400

Honestly what ever you feel like paying with-in reason... I just want some rainbow comp sets soon....

Archived