Sonic Electronix

haha, spare tires and trunk space....i tell my friends that about 10% of the time i miss the trunk space, the other 90% im bumpin' my music. and i've been pretty lucky with the flat tires, i got some low pro 20's and if i pick up a nail or something, i feel it almost instantly. and plus i just love bass too much!!

u sprayed ur tires blue?

wtf are you talking about

then im rambo bitch

haha, spare tires and trunk space....i tell my friends that about 10% of the time i miss the trunk space, the other 90% im bumpin' my music. and i've been pretty lucky with the flat tires, i got some low pro 20's and if i pick up a nail or something, i feel it almost instantly. and plus i just love bass too much!!

u sprayed ur tires blue?

wtf are you talking about

:W: lay off the crack dude... where does it say his tires were blue?? you made me feel like a retard cuz i had to read it 12 times to figure out what your trying to get at...

that sucks bout the tire dude.. thats why my gf has caa  ;D

crack does me good

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/671462/3

"These Are My Rims

20" Sporza Estrada's

I Thought The Blue Tire Tint Was A Nice Touch"

671462_9_full.jpg

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol i got a spare in my trunk cuz all my subs are in the back seat. i miss having a back seat. Bass Over Space any day though. (trunk wont close i hit a tree so yeah)

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

you know what i meant....ive never had a flat tire though so i hope i dont get one any time soon  (and i probably just jinxed myself by saying this)

I did the same thing.  I'm 18 so I've been driving like 3 years ish. I had never had a flat tire until last week when my dad said what are you gonna do when you get a flat tire with that huge box in the trunk.  I drive a mazda3 sedan by the way, thats actually my car in my avatar <---.  I was like dad I have never had a flat tire so just don't worry about it.  So karma kicked in and within a week I had a flat tire.  It took me forever to change it bc I had to take my amp off my box, lug that heavy fucker through the tiny opening that is my trunk, and then change the tire and put the box back in and plug everything back up.  It sucked big time.  Then I had to do the whole thing again once the tire was fixed.

Anyway, just be careful what you say, changing a tire w/ subs over your spare is probably the worst thing ever.  So knock on some wood.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

having teh subs in teh cab with you FTW!!!

x2  ;D but about a spare i aint got one for my truck yet so im sol for now anyways, when u got a truck bed for shyt "bass over space ftmfw" gotta be bumpin no matter were i got to put it, lmao :D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif