you should be fine. there is no difference in the bulb itself. the difference between 35watt and 55watt hids are the ballast. the ballast determens if its 35 or 55 watt. your housings should be fine. when you hook up your headlights be sure you hook it up so the low beams stay on when you hit your highs. if you have hids in your high beams it will take 3-7 seconds for the bulb to hit full brightness. having your low beams on will be a lot safer

I had 35 watt hids for my fogs and 55 watt for my high and low beams (that both work great) in my tahoe and even those got hot enough to separate the lens from the rest of the housing. Just my experience. If you can find them for your vehicle I'd suggest projector lens fog light housings that are suitable for hids

Edited by flashlight_65

I had 35 watt hids for my fogs and 55 watt for my high and low beams (that both work great) in my tahoe and even those got hot enough to separate the lens from the rest of the housing. Just my experience. If you can find them for your vehicle I'd suggest projector lens fog light housings that are suitable for hids

thats what i would do ^ ^ ^ ^ dont want to risk it with the 55w.

with such a small housing running the 35w ones would be pushing it but it be better than the 55