I am fixing to start buying one by one, everything i need to bag my civic. I will be doing it with cans. What all do i need?

Air tank

Compressor

Lines

Cans

Valves

Switchbox

What else do i need? Also if someone had some nice informative links i could read up on, or jsut some on hand experience they could drop me.

Few questions about the tank, and compressor, how much psi in the tank will i need? how long will x amount of x psi keep me hittin switches? What specs on my cmopressor to i need to look for?

i would like to know the same also. i have been trying to look around for some info on my accord. every dealer number i called near me from fbirides site was either the wrong number or disconnected...lol.

u plan on installin this urself bibby?

i likes me some audio stuff...

fittings, about 50-60 ft. of line, brackets front and rear, and a bunch of little stuff(self tap screws, teflon tape, butt connectors, relays, power wire and fuse holder, wire for valves, ring terminals, etc., etc., etc.)

hit www.suicidedoors.com they should have most everything but the cylinders and brackets.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

4 valves for a front/back setup.

8 valves to do a f/b/s/s setup. each wheel gets 2 valves for f/b/s/s. a fill valve and a dump valve.

also look at the sizeof the valves, my car has 3/8", if you want real fast do 1/2". but there is a good price break to go with 3/8.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

4 valves for a front/back setup.

8 valves to do a f/b/s/s setup. each wheel gets 2 valves for f/b/s/s. a fill valve and a dump valve.

also look at the sizeof the valves, my car has 3/8", if you want real fast do 1/2". but there is a good price break to go with 3/8.

I was lookin at 1/2", but i may go 3/8, b/c yours was hitting pretty quick on 3/8. What size tank, and compressor do you have? I am looking at a 5gallon tank, and a Viair 100c compressor. I ahve an air compressor at home to fill it b4 i head out, i just need something small to keep me hittin em on the blvd. How do the valves know if the are fill or dump? The way they are in line?

Archived