I jsut noticed that my rear 3" cylinders only have 3/8" ports on them. Obviously i am going to have to reduce my 1/2 line to 3/8, but should i do that after the valves, but before the cans, or before the valves? Or should i just run 3/8 line to the rear with 3/8 valves? I am worried about backpressure between the valves, adn cylinders being too much, and breaking something.

I need some insight before tommorrow when the cylinders/valves ship out. I am goin to call grunion about the cylinders to see if they ahve them in 1/2.

upgrade to 1/2 port if you can if not, they make a 3/8's to half reducer my friend, slap that in and still use your 1/2 line.

My valves only have 3/8 ports but Im running 1/2 Inch line to them

upgrade to 1/2 port if you can if not, they make a 3/8's to half reducer my friend, slap that in and still use your 1/2 line.

My valves only have 3/8 ports but Im running 1/2 Inch line to them

That is what i am going to try to do, but if they cant upgrade it, should i adapt it down, after the valve, but before the cylinder? I guess so, since my valves are 1/2. I jsut didnt want that 1/2 opening on the valve to open up, and air go through them a 1/2 speed, then get all choked up going in the cylinder, and fuck something up, like the valve. Or for it to have a lag, or anything.

Archived