CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

I wont ever put this truck on the meter sealed up burping again. I might throw the meter in while playing music just to see but this will not see any more burps. As hard as it is to get the sub in and out, it is not worth the pain in that ass to have to take one out to recone it ust for a burp. This will however see plenty of video time.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM222222222222222222222222!!!!!! :popcorn:

I think you've convinced me that I'm going with some of those in my truck when I get it going! I'm probably only going to do 2 though, unless I can get that blow through figured out! THEN----- WATCH THE HELL OUT 150's SCOOTER'S COMIN TO GETCHA!!!!!! Sorry, got carried away! :peepwall: Glad to see you back at it!

What did you do with the wifey's car? Oh wait, fiance sorry, not wifey yet!

I put a pair of 8s in it just to add a little bit of bass. Nothing crazy going in it. The reason that I traded my car in on it was that i needed the extra cargo space for traveling. I always have soo much shit with me that I end up having to ship half of it. Now with an SUV, I can carry everything with me while I am out on the road and wont ahve to spend money shipping and buying new stuff every year.

I am still trying to talk myself out of taking the truck to Tampa with me for the first 2 weeks of Spring Training and then bringing it back home before the season. The only reason that I really couldnt take it is that there is no where that I would drive while I am down there that I can really play the truck. I live 5 min from the complex and it is in the middle of everything and I really dont feel safe parking the truck overnight at the place I stay.

Archived