CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

I will have to dig it out and see if I can figure out how to use it again.

Wich one is it ?

if its the edge evo you migth just find the manual online. or send it to this guys , theyll adjust it for you :)

http://www.gopowerhungry.com/

you mother fucker, toss some of this dough my way! very nifty idea with the bussbar too, i like it

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

damn your score is slowly climbing, youll be at the 155 in no time :D

I think I can get the 55 tomorrow with setting the amp for burp. So far the highest score I have seen with the Level 3s was with the 12k. 154.77.

When I swap in the XLs on the 7.5k, I expect to see 155+ and when I add the 12k to the mix I am hoping for 156+. Maybe lofty goals but that is what I am hoping to see.

it will be cool to see wich setup is louder ... you never know , lvl 3's migth be more efficient on that power range...

im tuned in for sure :drink40:

damn your score is slowly climbing, youll be at the 155 in no time :D

I think I can get the 55 tomorrow with setting the amp for burp. So far the highest score I have seen with the Level 3s was with the 12k. 154.77.

When I swap in the XLs on the 7.5k, I expect to see 155+ and when I add the 12k to the mix I am hoping for 156+. Maybe lofty goals but that is what I am hoping to see.

it will be cool to see wich setup is louder ... you never know , lvl 3's migth be more efficient on that power range...

im tuned in for sure :drink40:

I am really pushing the 3s to their max. When I set the amp to where I would really like to be for daily driving on the Level 3s I am at about 152.5 sealed up. The XLs will be able to take much more abuse. The key is the Level 5 coil.

dude the the php gryphon

http://www.gopowerhungry.com/

its the same unit , just better :) lol , do a quick research on their forums and youll see...

you get 3 fully custom tunes, its awesome

Archived