Sundown Audio

information on the fultron/memphis belle 600watt 6channel on the older Memphis 16-st1000d

id like to find out some information about the fultron/memphis belle 600watt 6channel amp and the older Memphis 16-st1000d in a polished aluminum case

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

what do you need to no-about them,

on the belle i pretty much just need to know what fuses it takes. mine has 4x 20amp fuses but the ones i see online have 4x 30amp fuses. and what is the level control? oh lastly is the Fultron model rarer than the Memphis model.

for the memphis 16-st1000d i also need to know the fuse size and if it does rated power.

i already own the belle but im looking at the Memphis 16-st1000d

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

on the belle i pretty much just need to know what fuses it takes. mine has 4x 20amp fuses but the ones i see online have 4x 30amp fuses. and what is the level control? oh lastly is the Fultron model rarer than the Memphis model.

for the memphis 16-st1000d i also need to know the fuse size and if it does rated power.

Is the level control not the gain?

Is the range something like 5v to a couple hundred mv?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Is the level control not the gain?

Is the range something like 5v to a couple hundred mv?

it goes from like .02v to 2v if i recall right. and thats the only other control besides the switches on the bottom and the frequency settings

anyone know the fuse rating for the belle?

The ST1000D will do ~1k at 14v IIRC, some people have clamped as high as 1100 out of them. Both of mine where in the high 900-low 1000 range. Awesome amps, fairly clean power, and absolutely bulletproof.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

The Belle is 2 amps in one sink it has a st3004 and a st1000d all in one,

yeah i understand that but i cant find a definitive source on what fuses it takes. if its 4x 20 or 4x 30

The ST1000D will do ~1k at 14v IIRC, some people have clamped as high as 1100 out of them. Both of mine where in the high 900-low 1000 range. Awesome amps, fairly clean power, and absolutely bulletproof.

i dont think im getting the st1000d now. the guy posted pics and the side plates are missing and its missing alot of screws. but the guy still wants 150bucks