What's Your Favorite Beer? Or Drink For That Matter

k yeah fuck that, everclear scares me, but it kinda sounds tasty, is it good with vodka, instead of the everclear?

Naw Man, You gotta try it! It goes down like cool-aid till you can't taste it anymore.. Then the next time you get up to get some more you fall flat on your face........ Who remembers what happened next?? :lol:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Either a bottle of coors light, or heineken. Those the only beers I like. I use to drink bud light, but not no more.

Otherwise at the one club in town that I use to bounce at, we have a drink called Sex on the monkeys back....

It was a good drink, our bar manager created it, it has about 7 different bottles of alcohol mixed into it. Some malibu, peppermint snopps, vodka, grenadin for color and flavor, and a few other bottles which I forgot. I dont know the exact mixture of everything, but its kept a secret, only our bar manager knows how to make it. Its topped of with a little bit of orangejuice too. It tastes really good and is a creeper.

Its a $12 drink, if its made with a shot of everything, but the club mixes it in bulk, so its only $5 a glass. I usally drink it by the mini pitcher :)

Reason its called sex on the monkeys back is I dunno, but all a girl needs is about 2 glasses and shes ready to go...

Getting crunk on the monkey...

Posted Image

The after effects of the monkey :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

wow she looks kinda fat in that pic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

that jungle juice is nice definately gonna fuck u up cause like he said if the mix it right it goes down like koolaide thenu wake up lol

i fuck with greygoose and lemonaide too mixed right gets the job done

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

haha dope! last weekend i chilled with with a couple friends and a couple girls we're over, i found this drink recipe which consists of

6oz vodka in blender

half a container of limonade concentrated mix, it comes in those little cylinder shaped containers, it's like 4 for 5 bucks

mix that with a couple handfuls of ice, blend that shit in blender, and then mix in like 12 strawberries, blend it again

after 4 or 5 of them, the females we're ready to go

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived