Second Skin Audio

Alpha Damp Samples... last chance!

Love my samples! :good: Thanks Jon! :drinks:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

isnt jon just the EFIN MAN people? customer service is so good with this company. :goyou: A+ everywhere and another bump for jons inbox to get more full!!! lol jk jon gl usps will love you

ps i never saw any of that :(

LOL. Thanks Jon, I appreciate that.

Yeah my inbox is loving me... just from the last 14 hours.

Screen-Shot-2011-08-29-at-114654-PM.jpg

:trippy:

BTW, just now hit midnight and all emails have been replied to... oy what a long day. :D

eeeeeew mac lol damn thats a lota emails sending mine now

Edited by theTank77

Thanks again guys for the kind words. I know how much I hate waiting for a company or really anyone to get back to me. Yes I'm very impatient. :D

eeeeeew mac lol damn thats a lota emails sending mine now

I'm a Mac and PC guy, gotta be fluent in both these days. ;)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

lol should be fluent in both but i cant stand apple of any of their products

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

^lol

Yeah when they break... they BREAK.

I will say that each of my Macs has lasted at lest three times longer than all of my friends PCs.

Now days the real difference is just the software, the hardware is literally the same.

usa_render4.png

Stop arguing about mac and pc and get my sample sent out :P:lol:

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Stop arguing about mac and pc and get my sample sent out :P:lol:

Yeah I'm not going to argue either. In fact I can argue both sides since I use both all day long. :P

And yes, samples will be going out Friday. Some might be held back till Saturday... just depends on how long it takes to pack, print, and ship everything.

usa_render4.png