Second Skin Audio

Alpha Damp Samples... last chance!

I sent my email a few days ago lol

Yes I know. :)

Quick update.

PayPal (POS company) has limited my account because apparently they didn't like my recent activity... the printing of several hundred of dollars worth of postage (I use their milti-order shipping application).

So the first 100 samples will be going out today (the ones I did get printed). The rest will be going out hopefully tomorrow or as soon as they remove the limitations on my account. If they remove it in the next few hours I can get them out today as well.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I don't think you will hear any complaints...

I think most people are just ecstatic and much appreciative you offered this up.

Can't wait to get it....

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

i wouldnt get your hopes up jon. when i had a hold on my account it was for a while. It was a while back so maybe they shaped up a little now, just doubt it

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Well, mine got hacked around a month ago and it was put into Limited access.

Took a phone call and about two hours of my time to get it all cleared up.

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Ugh, I hope it doesn't take that long Emp... I have shit I need to pay for on eBay.

I've submitted all sorts of documents to prove who I am and where I live. Hard thing was finding anything with my name and address on it since most everything I receive is "paperless". That and it has to be less than 6 months old...

usa_render4.png

I received my samples yesterday, Oh man this stuff is sweet i think i found my next deadener purchase.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Do you have samples left?

I think I may have two or three samples after I get all of these mailed off... but even that might be pushing it. I'll probably have to request more product to fulfill any more requests.

Now Damp Pro, I believe I still have plenty of that.

usa_render4.png

got my sample in yesterday got the sample of damp pro, alpha damp and overkill pro. All i have to say is damn i'm impressed. Alpha seems to be lighter and thinner but yet stronger than Damp pro. The overkill liner, that had me amazed, I was the one asking you about this Jon, to protect the amps from vibrations... its definitely thick as hell and quite interesting, it blended in with the interior of my blazer.. i layed it on the floor. Couldn't tell it was there! Great stuff Jon

got my sample in yesterday got the sample of damp pro, alpha damp and overkill pro. All i have to say is damn i'm impressed. Alpha seems to be lighter and thinner but yet stronger than Damp pro. The overkill liner, that had me amazed, I was the one asking you about this Jon, to protect the amps from vibrations... its definitely thick as hell and quite interesting, it blended in with the interior of my blazer.. i layed it on the floor. Couldn't tell it was there! Great stuff Jon

No problem Brett (correct? I have about a million names floating in my head right now).

Alpha Damp is slightly thinner than Damp Pro (20 mils or so) and weighs just a bit less, but the thicker foil does make a huge difference.

Yeah I love LLP. Great stuff and works amazingly.

usa_render4.png