Second Skin Audio

Alpha Damp Samples... last chance!

am i on your list bro

Ryan, correct?

Just waiting for PayPal to unfreeze my account... got all of my info submitted, called them, all the BS they require... UGH I hate this.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

i rep very well , if you goto soundstreams home page thenn look at the team profile u can see wat the car looks like now, i have a ss xxx15k amp strapped to 1 ss18 sub with 4 batcap 4000s

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

no im tim

Sorry about that, I try to match people up with their screen names and location mentally... obviously not 100% accurate.

I'll definitely go check that out right now.

usa_render4.png

Ugh, I hope it doesn't take that long Emp... I have shit I need to pay for on eBay.

I've submitted all sorts of documents to prove who I am and where I live. Hard thing was finding anything with my name and address on it since most everything I receive is "paperless". That and it has to be less than 6 months old...

maybe mine was a special case because that shit wasnt even close to a phone call and a few hours. and they locked me out of ebay too all together (i had both pending sales and buys). i don't remember how long it took but being "red flagged" i had to call submit info fax this e-mail that call again wait for processing wiat for manager approval wait for managers manager to hand the case to their manager (idk how high the chain of command is but seemed like alot) Im pretty sure i repressed the details it was so frustrating. The whole thing was just overly unnecessary.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

maybe mine was a special case because that shit wasnt even close to a phone call and a few hours. and they locked me out of ebay too all together (i had both pending sales and buys). i don't remember how long it took but being "red flagged" i had to call submit info fax this e-mail that call again wait for processing wiat for manager approval wait for managers manager to hand the case to their manager (idk how high the chain of command is but seemed like alot) Im pretty sure i repressed the details it was so frustrating. The whole thing was just overly unnecessary.

I'd repress a lot of that stuff... if not the whole incident.

I think this is just one of their "security" features to make sure someone else isn't using my account. Since Monday I've made about two dozen purchases and printed out 150+ labels, so I can understand and see how it would look suspicious but damn this is pissing me off.

EDIT:

Here is PayPal's exact reasoning.

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Sep 2, 2011: We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission.

Please take a moment to change your password and create new security questions. You should also take a look at your account information and recent transactions. Make sure that your account information (address, phone number, etc.) hasn't changed and that you recognize all of your recent transactions.

If you see a payment that you don't recognize, let us know by going to the Resolution Center. Click "Dispute a Transaction" to report an unauthorized transaction.

Edited by Second Skin Rep Jon

usa_render4.png

let me know if you got my sample order in my name is Ezequiel Herrera, plus i wanna ask if the stuff ready to order?

and also what u gotta do to be in the team ss?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s