Sundown Audio

OK amps for around $300.00?

dthomas

I've been having a horrible week, Plasma TV died, fuel pump went out, my favorite cat has cancer, just when I think what else could go wrong,my RE Audio(Us Amps) xt4000 smoked.

I'm looking for suggestions on something in the $300.00 range to run my subs for a bit. I know for $300 it probably won't be awesome, but if it will get me by for a few months that would be great. I'm running 4 Diamond Audio D3 15's. They are rated 400w rms each, so I'm looking for around 1600w rms @ 1ohm. I've been looking at the Audiopipes because they are pretty cheap. I also saw some Planet Audio BB2400.1's on ebay for around $300 shipped. I'm leaning towards the Planet Audio over the Audiopipe, but I'm way open to suggestions.

Thanks!

hifonics do rated at 14.4 and a little less at 12. good amp for the money

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

and im sure you could find a bxi 1610d for less than 300.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

You should try DC Audio. Maybe someone can give you a good deal on a 2.0k. Not sure how much they run for thou. Or Soundstream DTR series. Audiopipe sounds like a good choice too.

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

In that price range the hifonics stand out to me

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Actually I don't think you can get the 2.0k with that but maybe the 1.2k. Maybe a used amp from the forum sellers?

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

If only temporary either something used off the forums or get a audipipe 1800 for under $200 and sell it when you can get something better. Had better luck with audiopipe then us amps atleast I can say.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

audiopipe all day long. hands down better than planetaudio the 3k audiopipe is better and well do great number i own one and clamped it alot and pulled 2500 wired at 1.5 ohms with 1 ohm box rise. this is with stock alt and 2 extra batter 1000 cranking amps only. there great for music also they give you great power threw out range of notes for music. big bang ok but you wont see as much power out of it but for your subs good match up and is .5 ohm stable with good batteries. i can tell from hifonics the hfi are garbage amps bzi are great but only seen them clamped never ran them.

1996 dodge stratus

audiopipe 3k

2 15 american bass xds

10 door speakers threw out car

kenwood head unit.

spl scores from trunk: 147.7db on 2k

extreme out side window-129.2db

kaos 3 min average music-138.3db

U can get a Kenwood excelon amp (x1200m) for $240 new at a Kenwood dealer

800watts@4ohm

1200watts@2ohm

Of real power