Sonic Electronix

What electrical would I need?

Planning on strapping two AQ2200ds to a single DD 9515. What kind of electrical would support that? Currently I have the Big 3 done and I'm about to hook up another battery for one AQ2200d, but I want more power so I want to plan my electrical before anything else.

Any input is appreciated!!

biggest battery under the hood.

two or three batts in the back and biggest alt you can buy :drinks:

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

It's going in a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. To be very honest I am not even sure that I know what kind of current I already have to work with lol. So anyone with experience with Jeeps might be able to help I guess. But any input is always a great thing!!

im working on a 2007 jeep cherokee srt8 and its got a 160 amp alternator. i dont knoe if its the same alt u have, but i just thought id chime in

It's going in a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. To be very honest I am not even sure that I know what kind of current I already have to work with lol. So anyone with experience with Jeeps might be able to help I guess. But any input is always a great thing!!

im working on a 2007 jeep cherokee srt8 and its got a 160 amp alternator. i dont knoe if its the same alt u have, but i just thought id chime in

You're working on a GRAND Cherokee and it's the badass Hemi version. I don't think a 4.0 inline 6 Cherokee has a 160 amp alt. Google says it's 117 amps.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived