Good Sites to order wheels?

DO NOT order from WheelsNext. Long story short, Ordered some custom forge wheels for my wifes Caddy.

They said two weeks cause they needed to be drilled.

Two weeks comes along and they tell me, Oh those wheels aren't available anymore. They didn't tell you that when you ordered.

So I waited about 5 days for my refund to go through. I end up calling them about my refund. Different guy tells me I have your wheels right here but they were drilled wrong, WTF. So after a month I finally received my refund.

I ended up searching some of their reviews and I wasn't the only person that had problems.

2016 Ford Explorer 

2014 Ford F-350 crew cab

2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe

2008 Lexus GS430

/\ that's good to know. I just go to a wheel/tire place and tell them what I want and they order it Haha. Look on ebay for those rims then if you find some see if they have an actually website and do some research on them.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.thewheelconnection.com/index.php

these guys seem legit,pretty wide range.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

• 3 weeks later...

if you never found a good site yet dubsandtiredotcom cheap prices and free shipping and tiresonline have the cheapest tires i ever found on the net i had luck in both places

www.extremecustoms.com website isnt up but just give us a call on what your looking for we have the best prices around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use wheelsnext, fast shipping, and they have a viewer, upload a pic of your car and you can see what the rims look like on it before you buy..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived