wow you guys are Jumping on this Sic guy for voicing his point of view ? i honestly find the whole argument to be quite redundant ...it has turned into a personal flame fest towards you guys . everyone arguing on who has the right point of view on the matter ... well you know what this is the U.S.A its called freedom of speech . if you guys dont like what someone else says then STFU because you are destroying a thread about a guys experiences on trying not to disturb people but still disturbing someone . if your comment isnt on the topic of the video and is about who's right and wrong with theirOpinions , I ask who are you to tell people they are wrong ?

Then i have a right to say.. Shut the fuck up and the door is at the right hand corner of your screen...

Nice second post.... Already bitching... No worries you wont last long

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

walmart parking lots are huge and rarely filled at the farthest out spots... most everyone I know uses them for that reason... and I have NEVER heard of anyone at the far reaches of 1 ever getting into crap over it... I see his point... and you would think it wouldnt have bothered anyone but bass carries a LONG ways..

wow you guys are Jumping on this Sic guy for voicing his point of view ? i honestly find the whole argument to be quite redundant ...it has turned into a personal flame fest towards you guys . everyone arguing on who has the right point of view on the matter ... well you know what this is the U.S.A its called freedom of speech . if you guys dont like what someone else says then STFU because you are destroying a thread about a guys experiences on trying not to disturb people but still disturbing someone . if your comment isnt on the topic of the video and is about who's right and wrong with theirOpinions , I ask who are you to tell people they are wrong ?

Then i have a right to say.. Shut the fuck up and the door is at the right hand corner of your screen...

Nice second post.... Already bitching... No worries you wont last long

:werd_msword:

So Hitman pumps out 12-ga. rounds at people in front of his house at 3am... wow, sounds very "shoot first, ask questions later-ish"... thank God for people like that in the car audio community. Hell we already get looked at like were annoying when driving with systems up from people and get the wrong attention from cops, why not add to it lol!

Maybe Sic didn't word his objection to everyone jumping on the "she's a bitch/cunt/whore" bandwagon in the best way and even if he flat out talks shit, any decent IQ'd person would have ignored it for what it was.

However, he does have a point:

That "cunt" has NO idea who OrionStang is, all she hears from in there is bass and (as I said up there ^^^ ) can only assume it's some knucklehead trouble maker. Could she have approached it better, of course. The problem is you do have those that give the car audio enthusiasts a bad name. The ones that run full tilt anytime they're in their car. The SAME type that cut mufflers of NA 4 bangers and think they have to rev to redline in every gear... even down residential roads. Obviously OS loves his car and his music, it shows... but some of the comments in regards to retaliation? :shakes head:

Any real gun owner knows you don't point a gun at anything you don't intend to kill.

You would also know that you only use deadly force if your life is threatened... you feel threatened by bass? Or just a hot head who thinks a gun is justice and you're the judge. It's that kind of talk that makes anti-gun groups push more for gun control, but that's besides the point.

Do a drive-by bassing? Why? To prove you're an inconsiderate, stereotypical, knucklehead? To piss her off more? Yeah, cops get enough noise complaints and they can enact laws to make it so you HAVE to drive out of town to show off.

Sics whole point was about respect those around you and the replies to him and about the woman show the real colors of people on this thread.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

i was slumpin it in the hoe and its no joke.

wow another ETHUG LMFAO wow getting banned from a forum ... what oh what shall i do ? oh yeah ill threaten you with a different screen name :D no matter because your just another name on a screen ... oh my i think my keyboards intimidated by you ... oh wait your ol lady smacked it with her head ,while your at home on here being all tough

Well n8ball ill tell you something ... if u looked I was created way before all this has gone down ... I lurk alot and just because I dont have apost count doesnt make me a no body ... you need to get off your fucking high horse , stop being such a dick cause your compensating for how little yours really is , and grow the fuck up

:rofl: IN BEFORE THE BAN! :lol:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

So Hitman pumps out 12-ga. rounds at people in front of his house at 3am... wow, sounds very "shoot first, ask questions later-ish"... thank God for people like that in the car audio community. Hell we already get looked at like were annoying when driving with systems up from people and get the wrong attention from cops, why not add to it lol!

Maybe Sic didn't word his objection to everyone jumping on the "she's a bitch/cunt/whore" bandwagon in the best way and even if he flat out talks shit, any decent IQ'd person would have ignored it for what it was.

However, he does have a point:

That "cunt" has NO idea who OrionStang is, all she hears from in there is bass and (as I said up there ^^^ ) can only assume it's some knucklehead trouble maker. Could she have approached it better, of course. The problem is you do have those that give the car audio enthusiasts a bad name. The ones that run full tilt anytime they're in their car. The SAME type that cut mufflers of NA 4 bangers and think they have to rev to redline in every gear... even down residential roads. Obviously OS loves his car and his music, it shows... but some of the comments in regards to retaliation? :shakes head:

Any real gun owner knows you don't point a gun at anything you don't intend to kill.

You would also know that you only use deadly force if your life is threatened... you feel threatened by bass? Or just a hot head who thinks a gun is justice and you're the judge. It's that kind of talk that makes anti-gun groups push more for gun control, but that's besides the point.

Do a drive-by bassing? Why? To prove you're an inconsiderate, stereotypical, knucklehead? To piss her off more? Yeah, cops get enough noise complaints and they can enact laws to make it so you HAVE to drive out of town to show off.

Sics whole point was about respect those around you and the replies to him and about the woman show the real colors of people on this thread.

wish I coulda said it that way in my 1st post lol you sir have a way with words :)

wow another ETHUG LMFAO wow getting banned from a forum ... what oh what shall i do ? oh yeah ill threaten you with a different screen name :D no matter because your just another name on a screen ... oh my i think my keyboards intimidated by you ... oh wait your ol lady smacked it with her head ,while your at home on here being all tough

Im not trying to be an E-thug?? im just telling you. Not the greatest way to start and already getting banned. Hey i dont care :shrug: Your just another new memeber starting shit. As for an "Ol' Lady" im 16 dude... \

It is what it is as soon as nate sees it your gone... Most likely

nate actually does have a good sense of humor guys... too many people think mods are dicks... but I know Nate...and he is far from a dick..1 of the best guys around actually...at best i expect he would give a 3 day vacay...

Agreed Half the time i enter threads to see what nate said. His comments just make my day LOL

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived