Jump to content

Suggestions for Mids and Highs with 2-4 15" BTL's


Real96SS

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I'm trying to get everything I will need to start my system build in my 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche. It has 6.5's on the doors and some .75 tweeters on the pillars up front.I just ordered 2 fully loaded FI BTL 15's and may be ordering two more.Yeah this is going in an Avalanche.I haven't seen another Avalanche build yet in this forum or anywhere like the one I'm trying to do so that's why I'm making sure I do it right the first time.I have about 7 months until the car show season starts back up here in Italy so I have time to get everything together.Right now I want to focus on the mids and highs so if you are running the FI's let me know how your mids and highs are holding up and if you like the sound with the subs and if you don't have FI but running similar 15's let me know how your mids and highs are. Thanks

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

there was guy on here or other forum running 2 fi btl 18's in avalanche in 4th order, and i think he ran eminence mids and highs or selliniums

2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator

Posted

Well everything is stock right now and the first thing that's coming out is that factory deck.I love the sounds of tweets but I don't like it when they get too high.I purchased a pair of Crescendo tweeters off a guy who said they were new but they didn't look like it.I asked him about it and he said that's how they shipped them to him.SO I'm sending them back and if that's how their product comes then I'm, switching to different tweets.As for the box,power and goals.Well the box is still up in the air right now.Power wise I'm still trying to figure out that.I wanted to run 2 Rockford 2500's on them but then somebody said it may be better to look at Sundown.I saw the Sundown and couldn't decide if to run 1 of the 4500 or 2 of a smaller version.That's why I have been asking for inputs.This is a from the ground up build which I plan on having done before the next season rolls around in April here in Italy.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

I would love to have fiberglass doors but I have never done it and would have to find someone here in Italy that does it.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1162 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...