Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

wait wait hold the fuck on! This was the kid on fox news a while back that OD'ed on raw jello!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!

x2 really??????? he was talkin about jello alot

I dunno but it sounded good

:rofl: sure did

Posted

I would like to thank everyone on this forum that participated for all the laughs especially DC-Derrick for finding out the info. I'm going to bed. hope to see pics in the morning of this awesome sub.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

I would like to thank everyone on this forum that participated for all the laughs especially DC-Derrick for finding out the info. I'm going to bed. hope to see pics in the morning of this awesome sub.

x2 on this

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...