took a long ass time, but now I realize what I should of done

Back in 2002 I met this girl on yahoo pool and started chatting, nothing major at first. Real sweet girl, great to talk to and all that shit. When we met she had a bf and I just lost my gf to cancer (sad I know). Anyways we started talkin frequently and out of no where she breaks up with her bf cause she had started to fall for me. I figured what the hell, no girls in my area where showing any interest so why not try this long distance thing. We do this for close to a year, but in October 2003 everything changed. My roommate got laid off work and since he owned the house we lived in he decided to jack my rent from $250 up to $650. I told him there was no way I could afford that. He tells me that I better pay it or gtfo. I tell him I'll be gone by the end of the week. I tell this girl what had happened and she tells me to hang on. So I'm waiting for a little bit, then she gets back and says that I can come stay with here. Heres the thing, she lives in Cali and at the time I was in St Louis. That night I bought a ticket on greyhound and was on the road the next day. Tip for ya'll never take greyhound if ya traveling over 1000 miles, got no sleep. I get out there and we hit it off imeditally. Her sister drove her to the bus station, on the way back to "our" place I look at her. She asks me what I was thinking, I just said that I wanted to kiss her. Holy crap, best friggin kiss I ever had. I mean it was one of those where ya felt something special. So we date and do everything a couple does for bout a month, after that things start going down hill. We start fighting and what not. Mainly cause I didn't like her flirting with other guys. I know I should of been like, ok so shes flirting with him I'm the one shes going home with. I knew she was a flirt, but guess I was just stupid to think she would change if I was around. Well in fact she had changed when she met me. Before she met me she was in a way a hoe, but when she met me she stopped all that. Also she smoked weed a lot, but when I was around she never touched it. Still smoked ciggs, but oh well. So thats the back story. Now on to the reason for this post. Past few weeks I've really started thinking bout her, don't even know why either. Just some reason memories and other thoughts bout here entered into my head. I wanna call her and talk but I get too nervous. I know I shouldn't. We have stayed friends since we broke up in 2003. I really don't know what to do.

I stopped reading when you said you met her in a yahoo pool. Shit happens, doesnt sound like a good girl in the first place.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

E-dates don't usually last. I met a few girls online. After a few nights of dinner and fun; that is all it ever became. As you get older, the flashbacks never go away. I had dated a "few" women in my life, and you always think about the great times every now and again. The problem is the brain usually forgets all of the bad crap you had to put up with in between those few good times.

Like my wife now, I can't remember 90% of the things we have ever argued about, but I do know that 90% of the marriage is great. Honestly, people don't change unless they are absolutely forced to, and then even when that force goes away, they usually go back to the way they were. So, chances are, if you got in a lot of fights before, you will again...

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

I'll just put it this way. We fought bout as much as we f**ked and we fought a lot. I do agree that our brains seem to only remember the good, but I remember it all. Both good and bad.

Before she met me she was in a way a hoe, but when she met me she stopped all that. We have stayed friends since we broke up in 2003. I really don't know what to do.

If she was in a way before a hoe chances are not much changed,

also christ man, 8 years ago?!

There is plenty more girls around the corner, just my opinion but make life easier for yourself and try find a new girl who aint risky if thats what your lookin for :pardon:

And damn your life seems complicated from reading the various threads you`ve made :trippy:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Or he just makes it seem complicated by posting these long rants online.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I'd have to agree 100% But it takes a special kinda girl to get my attention and keep it. I know a few girls that I could date, but known them long enough to where I could tell it would only last a short while. And sorry but the complicated shit, my life is complicated and some how that just goes into the way I type.