I added two more Dayton 8" mid-bass drivers (foreground). They are sounding great free-air too :) Not only did this double my mid-bass cone area, but also, by going from 4 ohms to 2 ohms on those channels, my power went up by about 50%. Needless to say, but I now have a lot more mid-bass to play with. Don't have to push it near as hard, to get the same amount of fill :)

159c6950.jpg

15a41570.jpg

Next I'll be adding another set of Polk Audio components up front. Already have them in the closet, just a matter of installing them.

Oh BTW, I only have one of my port extensions added in this shot.... easier to see all four mid-bass drivers. This tunes the box to just over 31hz, which is great for most normal music, rock, alternative, etc. But lately I've been running two port extensions more often, for a tuning of just over 28hz. Better for techno-bass, dubstep, etc ;)

Peace,

Fish

Nice !! :drink40:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Much thanks guys. It sounds pretty good too :) LOL

DW4x4, this kind of sucks, but I'm actually pretty heavy into photography too..... The problem is (and I'm being serious here) I've had pretty hard-core ADD all of my life. So, I can go out and take some really nice photos > when my mind is on photography. But when I'm building a stereo system, I'm thinking about what part of the build comes next "and almost nothing else". I'm lucky to have a few shots of like the sub box, before it was finished..... and that was like an "after dinner, and shower" thing, where I walked back out to look at my days work, and then thought, "Hey, maybe I should take a photo or two" :)

Peace,

Fish

Much thanks guys. It sounds pretty good too :) LOL

DW4x4, this kind of sucks, but I'm actually pretty heavy into photography too..... The problem is (and I'm being serious here) I've had pretty hard-core ADD all of my life. So, I can go out and take some really nice photos > when my mind is on photography. But when I'm building a stereo system, I'm thinking about what part of the build comes next "and almost nothing else". I'm lucky to have a few shots of like the sub box, before it was finished..... and that was like an "after dinner, and shower" thing, where I walked back out to look at my days work, and then thought, "Hey, maybe I should take a photo or two" :)

Peace,

Fish

Well I have that to then I guess. lol I always want my stuff to look good and I can't stand people running bare boxes. lol Well I will diffenatly be tuned in for future builds.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/