deepsilencer Posted September 7, 2011 Author Report Posted September 7, 2011 You know what... Can someone post this kids info or PM it to me... (got a real bad head ache and do not want to search for it...) I am gonna hook the kid up with a bunch of SMD decals and a banner... And... I might have a lil car audio something to send him... Techforce FTMFW! x2 always there for the SMD community and others TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Maticus Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 Damn, wish I had a camera a few years ago, decals and stuff. Sounds awesome, congrats bro!
LoudNLow931 Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 You know what... Can someone post this kids info or PM it to me... (got a real bad head ache and do not want to search for it...) I am gonna hook the kid up with a bunch of SMD decals and a banner... And... I might have a lil car audio something to send him... Can't forget the fried chicken! Or are you sending the instructional under water basket weaving DVDs now? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
KevinK Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 Thats awsum man. thats how i was a year ago. watchin steve meade vids i couldnt wait til i could drive. the day i got my licence i had 2 12s in my car.. 6 months later i have 4 15s =]
Maticus Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 Thats awsum man. thats how i was a year ago. watchin steve meade vids i couldnt wait til i could drive. the day i got my licence i had 2 12s in my car.. 6 months later i have 4 15s =] Oh yeah, first day I got my truck I had the new radio in, used 12 gauge for power (all I had) and used a pioneer 2 channel on a kicker CVT, lmao.
Brandonrcm Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 Thats awsum man. thats how i was a year ago. watchin steve meade vids i couldnt wait til i could drive. the day i got my licence i had 2 12s in my car.. 6 months later i have 4 15s =] Oh yeah, first day I got my truck I had the new radio in, used 12 gauge for power (all I had) and used a pioneer 2 channel on a kicker CVT, lmao. Hell yeah, day before I got my license I was outside putting in my deck, wiring, amp, and sub haha
jconnway Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 this is a nice thread Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
Nine8SST Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 You know what... Can someone post this kids info or PM it to me... (got a real bad head ache and do not want to search for it...) I am gonna hook the kid up with a bunch of SMD decals and a banner... And... I might have a lil car audio something to send him... You're a top notch guy, thanks for being so genuine!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
deepsilencer Posted September 7, 2011 Author Report Posted September 7, 2011 Thats awsum man. thats how i was a year ago. watchin steve meade vids i couldnt wait til i could drive. the day i got my licence i had 2 12s in my car.. 6 months later i have 4 15s =] Oh yeah, first day I got my truck I had the new radio in, used 12 gauge for power (all I had) and used a pioneer 2 channel on a kicker CVT, lmao. ha good old days i remember i ran nothing but 8g for my 2k nitro amp, thought that amp was the shiz because it would light up with a bunch of blue neon made my car look all fancy lol my first two 12s were 2 rockford fosgate p2s they didnt even last long,blew them in less than a week with a b***hload of distortion,didnt know any better TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
LoudNLow931 Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.