4 sundown SA-12's 5k rms & Beyma Mids

i'm tuned not sure if i'm just waiting for the good,the bad , or the"FAIL".... good luck don't drop the ball.

Lmaooo Same here.. good luck

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

I like the LT1. I never knew the Impala came with the actual Corvette covers though. I could google this, but I'm not in the mood.

that was a lil addition by me, but yes its the same engine, i love it, the different intake made the gas pedal more throaty(more roar)when i hit the gas. ill do a review for my external voltage meter soon.

and b4 this goes too far

THIS IS NOT A TRUE SPL VEHICLE ITS A LOW END MONSTER!!! I HAVE A JEEP FOR SPL(vids) THIS IS MY DD THAT JUST HAPPENS TO B LOUD LOW AND FAST LOL.

there are all the seats in the car everything works, no false floors no back seat taken out. i regularly have 4 people in the car so that wasnt and option. i just wanna hit the lows( big k.r.i.t.:my sub)

i love playing 26hz and up so i drop low.

Dont post in here if you suck. aka quietbimmer, dirtysierra an gay

2883u2w.gif

Oh yea, Im louder then you!

Fixed the title for you.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

back to the port and the bracing the same shots that u see i was playing with the exposure on the camera lol

IMAG0887-1.jpg

i put silicone gel around the port where it connects to the box so there were no air holes. b4 i cut the speaker holes i drilled a hole to get the saw in and air came out when i took the drill bit out so its airtight where its suppose to b.

IMAG0886-1.jpg

IMAG0888-1.jpg

IMAG0885-1.jpg

IMAG0891.jpg

exposure again lol

IMAG0890.jpg

Dont post in here if you suck. aka quietbimmer, dirtysierra an gay

2883u2w.gif

Oh yea, Im louder then you!

Archived