Some good 6x9's with a lot of bass for under $150

Vooloco

Are you planning on amping these things or just running deck power?

Deck power for a wile.

I doubt you'd notice much of a difference at all then. Try the Fosgate's and see what you think.

Well I ordered the alpine's last week and go them today. I asked if I should return the alpines and get the forgates. What do you think? Would the forgates be better?

Deck power for a wile.

I doubt you'd notice much of a difference at all then. Try the Fosgate's and see what you think.

Well I ordered the alpine's last week and go them today. I asked if I should return the alpines and get the forgates. What do you think? Would the forgates be better?

IMO yes!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Deck power for a wile.

IMO yes!

Any reason why? It's alpine type r vs rockford power 6x9s.

Dude, just rock the Alpines. I seriously doubt you'd notice a huge difference off of deck power. See what they sound like and if you're happy with them.

ok, but what do you think would be better between them if I get an amp?

BTW nice trick

Thanks for the compliment. I really don't know what would sound better man. My bet would be that the Fosgates would sound a little better. Everyone likes different things in speakers though, so I can't tell you for sure what you would think would be better. I'd think if you amp the Alpines you won't be disappointed, and if you are, at that point try something else. 6X9's are kinda limited in what they can do. They're trying to do 3 different things at once, and they can't do all 3 the BEST. Just keep at it and keep progressing and find out what YOU like.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived