Second Skin Audio

woofer choices help

perhaps and maybe isnt somthin i feel comfrontable with at all, ig ill just reword my question has anyone ran 2 18's in a daily driver with 7k on them, and if so what driver was it and how did it take it? go full tilt often?

if u dont feel comfortable going over the rate rms of a sub than dont do it go with something u feel comfortable doing

no that was took the wrong way when i said that i was referencing to all the replys i was getting not given me 100% feed back so i just reworded my question to people that have done it or have had experience in doing something similar

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

already got a chance to take some nightshades v2 with the v3 coils for stupid cheap thanks , plus i know a local wisconsin sundown dealer and i rather go with him and support my state :drinks:

Edited by KnockinthaStreetzof608

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

already got a chance to take some nightshades v2 with the v3 coils for stupid cheap thanks , plus i know a local wisconsin sundown dealer and i rather go with him and support my state :drinks:

thats cool. There are no NS v3 coils though. There are Zv3 coils but the NS hasnt been updated since the v2. But yea if theres a local dealer definately support him. I have no problem with that

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

2 18" smds! ima get one for in my trunk of my 2000 alero, once i can afford it >.< LOL gonna be rediculous and i getta keep my back seat :)

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

so then im confused on which sundown woofer will take the 7k then the nightshade or one with the ns?

because they one i can get is the Sundown Zv2's with v3 upgrades and NS cones ,newer 18" baskets 9.25" zv3 spider pack with dual leads and the Zv3 basket spacer/cooling ring

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

so then im confused on which sundown woofer will take the 7k then the nightshade or one with the ns?

because they one i can get is the Sundown Zv2's with v3 upgrades and NS cones ,newer 18" baskets 9.25" zv3 spider pack with dual leads and the Zv3 basket spacer/cooling ring

dude that should handle the 7k with no problems

ok...a stock Zv2 is rated for 1500RMS. A stock NSv2 is rated for 2k RMS. with the upgrades on the Zv2 your talking about im not sure how much power they could take. I would say 2k-2500 safely.

If you want to use that much power and are interested in running Sundown go with the NSv2s. You will not be disappointed

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com