Ok so theres a couple of restaraunts around me that shut down a few years ago, they are in decent locations and all but failed to do good business. I actually worked at one of them a couple years ago. I knew a few things that would of gotten the place better business but the owner didn't listen. So I got to thinking bout opening up my own restaraunt. I'd like it too be not only a place with good food and drinks, but also a place where you can just come in and chill. What would you guys like to see in a restaraunt that you haven't seen yet. This is just an idea right now, but who knows it may become a reality someday.

an area with free beer refills..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

id sit back drink and watch LOL

it would cost a ton tho..but would bring ALOT of buissness in a dance club. like a free shot with time limit of 5min hour or 2. once served back end line..

more people drink, more they want, more they spend.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

an area with free beer refills..

Love that idea man, but think of how many drunks would be stumbling out and causing wrecks....don't wanna see that happen.

Not to mention the cost of beer, shit if he had free beer refills... Haha nobody would leave.lol prob would have to have carry everyone out at closing time, that would be a sight.lol

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Not to be a downer dude, but look up stats on how many new restaurants fail within their first year. Its staggering, like 80 percent or something crazy. If you had a great idea and you had a building where rent wouldn't eat you alive, then you might be on to something. A real unique idea, with good food and atmosphere would be necessary to survive.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived