Sonic Electronix

could someone draw me this up in sketchup with demensions and angles PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!! and let me know if you think this is a good box design for 2 t1000-12s !!! thank you SOOO MUCH !!!

boxbuild.png

yes 5 inch aero 15.5 because thats as tall as the box can be and a wedge becaue i want the box to fit in a specfic place and thats how it will fit how i want

Edited by michigancapri92

I'm just getting up. But I believe both ur woofers need 2.6cubes apeice. So at least 4cubes net.

Do u want both ports on the same side or 1 on each

im giving each 1.75 cubes thats whats on T3 and been told these dont like huge enclosures ... i would like the ports in the center one bent to each side. thank you so much for the sketchup im going to stick with this design just would like a sketchup to get a visual and know what angle i need to cut sides and such

You can definitely bend aero ports. If you're using PVC just use an elbow just be sure to measure port length through the center of the bend, not the inside or outside.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(