so im thinking of ordering a Mechman 270 amp alt soon..

so i was wondering if i had the 270amp alt, my Kinetik HC1400 2nd bat, and my stock battery under the hood that i could handle .5 ohms daily on my hifonics BRZ.2400 lol ive heard people doing it with good electrical.. would save me some money and time trying to sell it lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

so im thinking of ordering a Mechman 270 amp alt soon..

so i was wondering if i had the 270amp alt, my Kinetik HC1400 2nd bat, and my stock battery under the hood that i could handle .5 ohms daily on my hifonics BRZ.2400 lol ive heard people doing it with good electrical.. would save me some money and time trying to sell it lol

i've heard of a few people running the old BXI amps at .5 without problems, I should be getting the BRZ2400.1 within the next two weeks and I plan on running it at .5 for shows and 2 daily i'll let you know how it goes.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I've got shitty electrical and I'm running my bxi1610 at .5 daily. No problems, no heat issues. Not really shitty electrical... Stock 70 amp alt, regular Honda battery, big 3, and 0 gauge from the battery to the amp.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

well i have the wire for the big 3 i just gotta do it.. maybe ill do that tomorrow/saturday, then just wire it to .5 for a bit and see how it takes it.. my truck has like a 100-120amp alt stock i think.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

well i have the wire for the big 3 i just gotta do it.. maybe ill do that tomorrow/saturday, then just wire it to .5 for a bit and see how it takes it.. my truck has like a 100-120amp alt stock i think.

Bushwacker fender flares

With what you described for electrical you will be fine. Hifonics has always made a good amp with a solid board, the BRZ is no different.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Just don't go crazy setting your gains and you should be fine. When I go full tilt for minutes at a time, it'll get a little warm, but not too hot to the touch.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

With what you described for electrical you will be fine. Hifonics has always made a good amp with a solid board, the BRZ is no different.

I think the only line I've heard bad reviews about was the hfi series, the bxi and the brz have treated me well.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

well shit thanks guys, ill wire it down to .5 ohms cause ive been hating only pushing like 1700rms to my re's. at .5 i should get more then 2400 i think lol , going to talk to ray or ram about a new box design and build a new box and run the amp at .5 and i should hear a new system lol

Bushwacker fender flares

I think the only line I've heard bad reviews about was the hfi series, the bxi and the brz have treated me well.

x2

had a brutus bxi 2010d wired down to .5ohm before rise on stock electricala and never gave up on me. after adding the alternator in with a kinetik 1400hc, the amp loved me and gave me more powa. lol. now i dont got it because 'sometimes in life, there will be a day where you want more power and sell what you got to sell to save for a bigger amp' lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman