Second Skin Audio

Need your professional opinions on this....

I saw it fs.

I have one. Thanks though.

I do have a few leads i can call up for ya.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

If i do find a buyer expect extra super doopur hageling from me and brad on face book.

And no prob man.

Hell, thats motivation to find someone. Lmao

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hey Ray

You wouldn't use tomatoes as bait right?

Or some strange contraption to haul in your fish. No, you use whats proven.

I absolutely would use tomatos as bait, if through some strange occurrence, I found out that they worked great, and the best part of all, would be that I was the ONLY guy using them ;)

BTW, I am pretty much the ONLY guy I know, that uses spinning reels to throw big, heavy swimbaits. A bunch of guys probably think I'm crazy, but I've done well enough, that I have guys ask me on a regular basis if that is what they should use too :) LOL {BTW, I tell them, they should use whatever they feel most comfortable with}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But hey, I've heard enough, that I do plan to get all of my port extensions down to the same length.... and finish the third one.

However, first I want to run my current setup on a term lab, to see exactly where my tuning stands, so I can decide from there, which direction I want / need to go with it.

Oh hey, you had said "Obviously something was bugging me about my port extension idea"...... Well yes. Having SMD question it's effectiveness. Like I already said, there are a few guys who I put a lot of weight in their words. He's certainly one of them :)

Appreciate ALL of you guys input here though.

Peace,

Fish

Edited by Fish Chris

Come to a show a meter it man. Its fun times.

Get to meet all of us old ugly fucks.

Man, I'd absolutely LOVE to come to a show..... But I always work weekends. {by choice, as usually this is a good thing..... avoiding the crowds for my fishing, or photography}

But it's really tough for me to take a Sat or Sun off. It's like it costs me $100-$200.... on top of whatever I would spend on myself for that day.

Still, I might have to try to work in a good show or two :)

Peace,

Fish

Come to a show a meter it man. Its fun times.

Get to meet all of us old ugly fucks.