Buffett wanting to raise tax on the rich?

Hahahahah I don't watch fox dumbass im part of the tax group that's how I know

And both of thoes companies arnt in the top 1%board microsoft, intell etc thoes are the real moneymakers

do your research and come back with a real arguement

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Everyone should pay the same rate PERIOD! No loopholes, no deductions. I don't care if you make 5 thousand or 5 million dollars a year, you should pay the same percentage. I'm sick of people who get way more tax refund than they paid in too.

Dismantle the IRS.

i agree with this throughly but the rich will just say they still pay more and complain

I doubt you'd hear any complaints from the rich about a flat tax. The problem is that is not what is being proposed. The left want the rich to pay ALL the taxes and the poor to stay dependent on the government. 51% of the country pays ZERO taxes.....do you think these are the rich or the poor?

they will say it the poor and for the most part it is but i guarantee there are wealthy ppl in that

And both of thoes companies arnt in the top 1%board microsoft, intell etc thoes are the real moneymakers

ur the dumbass ge is number 5

and exxon number 1 and it gets subsides from the govt

I don't want to get in it in this topic, just a quick .02 of mine. I can't remember who it was, but there was a select few of the top 5 in america who came out and said they either didn't pay taxes or weren't taxed that much. They should make EVERYONES taxes exactly the same, regardless of position, denomination, pay check, and anything of that matter.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I don't want to get in it in this topic, just a quick .02 of mine. I can't remember who it was, but there was a select few of the top 5 in america who came out and said they either didn't pay taxes or weren't taxed that much. They should make EVERYONES taxes exactly the same, regardless of position, denomination, pay check, and anything of that matter.

agreed not on a dollar amount as a percentage

Wow u named gas and utilities

:facepalm:

Even though for gas its not a free market

Duh they are substidized so the price wont flucuate as much

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Everyone should pay the same rate PERIOD! No loopholes, no deductions. I don't care if you make 5 thousand or 5 million dollars a year, you should pay the same percentage. I'm sick of people who get way more tax refund than they paid in too.

Dismantle the IRS.

This one I agree with, if the tax bracket was a flat-rate across the board, no one could complain. Because you already understand the more you make the more you put in.

The biggest problem I have noticed from the financial debates and shows I have seen; the rich have the finances to hire people (Accountants, Lawyers, Off-share banks, etc..) to move money around, and find huge tax loop holes. Raising it ins't going to help... They will just loop around that too. What we really ought to be doing is forcing American based companies (I.E. - Apple) who outsource all of their manufacturing and labor to other countries to pay extra taxes. Because if all those companies were still based in America, we wouldn't have the unemployment we do today.

I understand it is all about business, and the companies go where the cheap labor is, but it hurts.

Also, INFLATION SUCKS! I haven't understood why a lot of people don't understand that raising minimum wage hurts the entire economy. By giving "Kenny Mclaughin" (This name is made up), an high-school sophomore, $8.00/hr to work part time at McDonald's you are hurting me. Does he deserve to make just shy of what an introductory Electronics Repairman does (10/hr)? NO... He flips burgers, and an E-repair solders microcircuits to a board. It is just isn't equal. And raising wages, raises prices. Unions don't understand it either...

I need to get off of this soap box, before I get myself in a hole way to deep....

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Wow u named gas and utilities

:facepalm:

Even though for gas its not a free market

Duh they are substidized so the price wont flucuate as much

you know ge is general electric right not power but dishwasher and fridge etc. and why does the company that makes more than anyother need money from gov't? and no exon says they need the money to drill and stuff when they are the richest company period why do i not believe that

Dismantle the IRS.

This one I agree with, if the tax bracket was a flat-rate across the board, no one could complain. Because you already understand the more you make the more you put in.

The biggest problem I have noticed from the financial debates and shows I have seen; the rich have the finances to hire people (Accountants, Lawyers, Off-share banks, etc..) to move money around, and find huge tax loop holes. Raising it ins't going to help... They will just loop around that too. What we really ought to be doing is forcing American based companies (I.E. - Apple) who outsource all of their manufacturing and labor to other countries to pay extra taxes. Because if all those companies were still based in America, we wouldn't have the unemployment we do today.

I understand it is all about business, and the companies go where the cheap labor is, but it hurts.

Also, INFLATION SUCKS! I haven't understood why a lot of people don't understand that raising minimum wage hurts the entire economy. By giving "Kenny Mclaughin" (This name is made up), an high-school sophomore, $8.00/hr to work part time at McDonald's you are hurting me. Does he deserve to make just shy of what an introductory Electronics Repairman does (10/hr)? NO... He flips burgers, and an E-repair solders microcircuits to a board. It is just isn't equal. And raising wages, raises prices. Unions don't understand it either...

I need to get off of this soap box, before I get myself in a hole way to deep....

we should make it where if they labor isn't in america then it cost a hell of alot in taxes so much so it isn't worth it. and i agree with all u said