Favorite/worst iphone 4 cases?

Ok, I am new to an Iphone on Verizon and ive been looking to get a case. I don't really want to get a cheap POS case that will break the phone if i drop it accidentally.

I really liked the Vapor Pro case..but its ATT only

I also like the

Switcheasy Capsulrebel

Speck candyshell

Any other good cases that you guys use and like?

I hear that one is hard to put in your pocket and take it out because its so grippy.. and the built in screen protector is a pain. My brother has that one and doesnt like it to much. But i defiantly see how it is good with protecting the phone.

Yea, all but water proof. It does kinda stick inside your pocket and the gel case picks up lint lol. As fars as protection goes its the only one id buy. The clip is mostly what i use so the pocket thing isnt too bad for me

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

ballistic case!!! you can get them on ebay for cheap but check out their website!!! they have a rubber outer skin that is removable and the case is still not going to come apart and gives you the same protection as the otter box!

ballistic hard core series

ballistic case!!! you can get them on ebay for cheap but check out their website!!! they have a rubber outer skin that is removable and the case is still not going to come apart and gives you the same protection as the otter box!

Looks like bad review on the Hardcore. The outer shell of rubber is thin, and doesnt hold its form after a while :(. I liked the look of that one though.

Seidio Innocase! I love it on my Droid Incredible... and iPod Touch

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Looks like bad review on the Hardcore. The outer shell of rubber is thin, and doesnt hold its form after a while :(. I liked the look of that one though.

i have used it for the evo. and have been using it for the iphone since june. holds up great from what i have used it for so far. i never take it out of the rubber shell though.

your call. the clip is better to me than the otterbox too. its straight up not sideways. you would have to try it to understand

Apple bumper or nothing. I hate making the phone bulky. It's nice to hold in your hand naked and sucks once you add more because it starts to feel like a bulky Droid.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Like Robert said, bumpers are the best IMO. You get the feel of the phone without the bulk. I had an otterbox on my iPhone 3GS. It was bulky and unnecessary, not to mention I dropped my phone once and the screen shattered while in the otterbox case. I've been using bumpers ever sixe and not so much as a ding. I suggest the impactband. Like 28 bucks on their website.

Archived